[Aerogear-users] Not receiving Push Notification in my Android application

Kaushik Saha kaushik120288 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 06:07:39 EST 2016

Hi,

Kaushik here.

I have implemented the push notification in my android application and I
have registered the same in AeroGear portal as well.

The issue is, after I send a push notification from the web portal, I am
seeing that the message is successfully sent, but the application is not
receiving it.

I have followed the exact steps mentioned in the user guide (
https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/aerogear-push-android/guides/#register-device)
but to no avail.

Also, I was wondering if push notification would work if my project DOES
NOT have any variants on the AeroGear portal.

Any help regarding this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

--
Regards,
Kaushik Saha