[Aerogear-users] Docker image and 1.1.1

Yves Nicolas yves.nicolas at dynamease.com
Wed Mar 23 14:57:33 EDT 2016

  I am trying to start the docker image of aerogear found on the docker
     hub library with the latest 1.1.1 final relase, as the docker library
     runs a 1.1.0-beta2
     I followed mostly the instruction in the README.md at
     https://hub.docker.com/r/aerogear/unifiedpush-wildfly/
     I have just built my own end image adapting the Dockerfile at
     https://github.com/aerogear/dockerfiles/blob/master/wildfly/unifiedpush-wildfly/Dockerfile
     I have downloaded the 1.1.1 archive from
     https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/releases/tag/1.1.1.Final
     then copied the auth-server and unified-push-server wars to the
     Dockerfile directory, modified the Dockerfile to copy the war files from the downloaded archives
     I did the docker build -t aerogear/unifiedpush-wildfly, started the 2
     mysql containers and the ups container.
     I get an hibernate error not finding the adm_variant table and then a lot of missing dependencies.

am I missing updates to be made at the wildfly image level?

Here is the part of the trace

INFO  [org.jboss.as.server] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 1) WFLYSRV0009: Undeployed "unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war" (runtime-name: "unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war")
18:17:12,267 INFO  [org.jboss.as.controller] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 1) WFLYCTL0183: Service status report
WFLYCTL0184:    New missing/unsatisfied dependencies:
       service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".WeldBootstrapService (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".component."org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.service.filter.HttpContextFilter".WeldInstantiator, service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".component.MessageHolderWithTokensProducer.WeldInstantiator, service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".component.MPNSPushMessageConsumer.WeldInstantiator, service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".component.VariantMetricInformationProducer.WeldInterceptorBindingsService, WFLYCTL0208: ... and 45 more ]
       service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".WeldStartService (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".component."org.jboss.aerogear.unifiedpush.service.filter.HttpContextFilter".WeldInstantiator, service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".component.MessageHolderWithTokensProducer.WeldInstantiator, service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".component."com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener".WeldInstantiator, service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".CdiValidatorFactoryService, WFLYCTL0208: ... and 52 more ]
       service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".component.APNsPushMessageConsumer.START (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".deploymentCompleteService, service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".moduleDeploymentRuntimeInformationStart, service jboss.undertow.deployment.default-server.default-host./ag-push.UndertowDeploymentInfoService, service jboss.undertow.deployment.default-server.default-host./ag-push]
       service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".component.APNsPushMessageConsumer.WeldInstantiator (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".component.APNsPushMessageConsumer.START]
       service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".component.APNsPushMessageConsumer.ejb.non-functional-timerservice (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".component.APNsPushMessageConsumer.START]
       service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".component.APNsTokenBatchConsumer.CREATE (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".component.APNsTokenBatchConsumer.START]
       service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".component.APNsTokenBatchConsumer.START (missing) dependents: [service jboss.deployment.unit."unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war".deploymentCompleteService, service jboss.deployment.unit."unifie