[Aerogear-users] Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition Error

asimsinan asimyuksel at sdu.edu.tr
Tue May 10 10:28:23 EDT 2016

Wildfly: 10.0.0.Final
I am starting wildfly with ./standalone.sh
--server-config=standalone-full.xml
I cloned latest aerogear-unifiedpush-server and installed with maven.
I followed all steps in
https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/index/#server-installation.
All was successful.
I am using mysql database. It is running on localhost and the port is 3306.
Mysql connector version is mysql-connector-java-5.1.18. I created all
databases.
liquibase.properties contains the following info

url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/unifiedpush
driver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
username=unifiedpush
password=unifiedpush
changeLogFile=/Users/asimsinanyuksel/Desktop/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/migrator/src/main/resources/liquibase/master.xml

I am attaching the error image.
<http://aerogear-users.1116366.n5.nabble.com/file/n647/Ekran_Resmi_2016-05-10_17.png>