[Aerogear-users] Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition Error

Sonu Kumar Gupta sonu.gupta at skymetweather.com
Thu Nov 3 08:45:06 EDT 2016

Dear Sir,

Pls. help

I am starting wildfly with ./standalone.sh --server-config=standalone-full.xml It works without errors.

I cloned latest aerogear-unifiedpush-server and installed with maven

I follow the steps in https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/index/#server-installation.

I am using postgres database. It is running on localhost and the port is 5432. postgres connector version is postgresql-9.4.1207.jar.

I created all databases. Generated the UnifiedPush Database and Datasource.

liquibase.properties contains the following info

url=jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/unifiedpush

driver=org.postgresql.Driver

username=unifiedpush

password=unifiedpush

changeLogFile=liquibase/master.xml

ON STEP 'CREATE THE DATABASE SCHEMA'
I run ./bin/ups-migrator update
I get the error 'Unexpected error running Liquibase: Precondition error'

Regards,

Sonu Kumar Gupta