[Aerogear-users] aerogear-cordova-push

Julio Cesar Sanchez Hernandez jusanche at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 14:21:54 EST 2016

Did you install the plugin before or after copying the
google-services.json? you have to do it after or the plugin won't be
installed if the file doesn't exist.
Also, do you have the cordova.js linked in your index.html?
Did you create the app with the same id as the one you used in firebase
console?