[Aerogear-users] No device registered cordova-push

falconea antonio.falcone at cg.tasgroup.it
Thu Nov 17 09:45:26 EST 2016

Hello, I have deployed UnifiedPush over Jboss 6.4, i can access admin ui and
create new apps. I m trying to build a new app, in order to test push
notifications from admin console.
I'm using PhoneGap and building for android platform. I'm executing it on
Genymotion Android emulator.

Downloaded google-services.json in www folder and installed plugin. From
admin console no device is registered after app launch.
Here is my index.html: http://pastebin.com/Z4n1hHWm
What am i doing wrong?