[Aerogear-users] Version matrix for Aerogear Push, Wildfly etc.

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Oct 4 06:19:49 EDT 2016

Hello,

our docker images are based on CentOS7

For the USP 1.1.x we have WildFly 9.0.x as the runtine:
https://github.com/aerogear/dockerfiles/tree/1.1.x/wildfly

where we do have snippets for MySQL 5.5
https://github.com/aerogear/dockerfiles/tree/1.1.x/wildfly/unifiedpush-wildfly#running-the-image
(I *think* that 5.6/7 should be OK too - no guarantee, though)

For the 1.2.0-alpha-x line of UPS, we have WildFly 10:
https://github.com/aerogear/dockerfiles/tree/master/wildfly

Similar MySQL (5.5) are on the master branch as well

As for Maven, I have "3.3.9" installed locally, which matches what we have
on our (master) docker image as well:
https://github.com/aerogear/dockerfiles/blob/master/wildfly/unifiedpush-wildfly-dev/Dockerfile#L15

HTH,
Matthias

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 11:02 AM, lumaruma <martin-h.gross at hpe.com> wrote:

> Hello Aerogear team,
>
> I tried to get UnifedPush Server running on my Redhat environment, but
> having some problems with the versions I used. Please let me know which
> versions of the different tools are working together:
> - Aerogear Unified Push
> - Wildfly
> - MySQL
> - Maven
> - Redhat
>
> Is there a version matrix available somewhere?!
>
> Thanks and best regards
> Martin Gross

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf