[Aerogear-users] Aerogear aerodoc set up

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Oct 4 10:33:25 EDT 2016

Hello Colum,

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 4:24 PM, colum foskin <columfoskin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am in the process of trying to to get the aerodoc application up and
> running on my machine this week and I am having some issues with it - I am
> getting a build failure each time.
>
> I have the push server running locally, using the docker image.

ok, good - so it runs in an isolated environment!

> The readme for aerodoc just says run “mvn clean install jboss-as:deploy“
> , however I think it is failing to build due to possibly having to
> configure aerodoc to point at my UPS, but I can’t find any info on this
> anywhere.

So, you need a separate JBoss7 (yes, not sure if WF does actually work...)
for this:
http://jbossas.jboss.org/downloads

Once that thing is running, run the deploy command. I'd not deploy AeroDoc
into the UPS container!

@Summers: I recall you working on some Dockerfile or so for AeroDoc in a
WF-based image, no?

> I would like to know if I am on the right track with it, as I had a look
> on the forums and could not  see much about it. I have searched through the
> code base to see if this is configured somewhere but I am not having much
> luck with it.
>
> Any help or info on how to get this running would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Colum.

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf