[Aerogear-users] Instructions for deploying on OpenShift origin

Anton kurrent93 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 15:26:40 EDT 2017

Hi Summers

I'm having problems with unifiedpush-server.

The logs are viewable at https://pastebin.com/pFKSXsQ5

Of particular interest is  Unable to get managed connection for
java:jboss/datasources/KeycloakDS

Now, I already have keycloak running in my cluster, so I would have
expected that it could already connect to Keycloak, but the error suggests
that unifiedpush-server is not trying to connect to Keycloak, but to the
Keycloak database! If this is correct, this sounds like a very poor
architecture. Keycloak has a very good API.
Why would unifiedpush-server connect to the keycloak database, instead of
using the keycloak API

thanks