[Aerogear-users] Aerogear annual support license cost?

jeff01 xfdeng at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:39:34 EDT 2017

Thanks both for the reply.

I have been calling Redhat sales team (1-888-REDHAT-1 and 1-919-754-3700,
among other numbers) yesterday and today many times but somehow it always
sent me to the voice mail. (I did leave quite a few voice mails as well with
my contact information but so far I did not receive any response from
Redhat)

I am just wondering

1)	if Redhat offers technical support package for Aerogear Unified Push
Server (UPS) only.
2)	If yes, what does it cost for its annual technical support package?

We currently have Redhat open-source Aerogear UPS installed on premise
inside corporate network with Jboss. We wanted to have Redhat support
available in case we have issues in production with the Aerogear UPS server.
This ensures that we can fix production issues ASAP to meet our SLAs as we
are supporting mission critical apps.

I’d appreciate it very much if someone can shed some light on this.