[Aerogear-users] Open specific page on notification received

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 11:23:18 EST 2017

It's a mobile app, so something with page transition would be nice, if you
are using jQuery why not have a look at how jQuery mobile is doing page
transitions. But feel free to do a simple window.location that will work as
well.

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 3:56 PM, falconea <antonio.falcone at cg.tasgroup.it>
wrote:

> I am using jQuery. Do you suggest something else than window.location ?
>

> Erik Jan de Wit wrote
> >>
> >> You could, although I would suggest using a javascript framework to
> write
> > your client app
> >
> > --
> > Cheers,