[Aerogear-users] Problems deplying aerogear in kubernetes with wildfly eap

vfbsilva vfbsilva at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 16:16:05 EDT 2017

Summers I circumvented the problem here. Seems the application doesn't like
my ingress:

/ingress.yaml
kind: Ingress
apiVersion: extensions/v1beta1
metadata:
  annotations:
    ingress.kubernetes.io/whitelist-source-range: 10.0.0.0/8,127.0.0.1/32
    ingress.kubernetes.io/proxy-body-size: 1m
    ingress.kubernetes.io/rewrite-target: /
    ingress.kubernetes.io/ssl-redirect: "true"
  name: aerogear
  namespace: blah-v
spec:
  rules:
  - host:myhost.com
    http:
      paths:
      - backend:
          serviceName: aerogear
          servicePort: 8080
        path: /
  tls:
  - hosts:
    - myhost.com/

I've ran the same image same databases without this ingress pointing a dns
directly to it. And it works. So now we know where is the problem still I
cannot grasp its reason.
Summers Pittman wrote
> On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 8:35 AM, Summers Pittman <

> supittma@

> > wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 2:17 PM, vfbsilva <

> vfbsilva@

> > wrote:
>>
>>> Summers, seems I was missing:
>>>
>>> /./bin/ups-migrator update/
>>>
>>> It was not clear from me when building the image I needed to perform
>>> this
>>> step. Now I'm facing some SSL miss configuration,  whenever I try to