[Aerogear-users] Aerodoc sales agent location string updated?

columfoskin columfoskin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 11:40:24 EST 2017

Hey all,

I am working on building a node.js version of the backend aerodoc demo
system and I am wondering if anybody knows if the location string for a
sales agent is updated at all?

I know that the lat/longs are updated when the agent signs into the client
android app.

I am trying to replicate functionality and I think that the agents location
string is never updated and is just hardcoded on startup.

Does anybody know if this is the case?

Thanks,
Colum.