[Aerogear-users] Aerodoc sales agent location string updated?

Julio Cesar Sanchez Hernandez jusanche at redhat.com
Thu Mar 9 12:28:28 EST 2017

Hi.

The Android app is not updating the location string, but it can be done.

You can add this to the updateLocation method on MainActivity.java

Geocoder geocoder = new Geocoder(this, Locale.getDefault());
try {
    List<Address> addresses =
geocoder.getFromLocation(location.getLatitude(),
location.getLongitude(), 1);
    saleAgent.setLocation(addresses.get(0).getLocality());
} catch (IOException e) {

}