[Aerogear-users] Aerodoc sales agent location string updated?

columfoskin columfoskin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 14:35:33 EST 2017

Hi Daniel,

Yes I am aware that the track movement has been added to the android
application, I have been using it today to test my backend and it has helped
lots, thanks.

My question is now that this is working, does the aerodoc backend just use
these with the maps feature?

or are these also used to update a sales agents location string to
correspond with the new updated lat/long pair? If not this is fine, I was
wondering if I had it right.

@Julio - Thanks for that, I was wondering if that exact feature was on
either the android or the aerodoc server.

Colum.