[Aerogear-users] ld: library not found for -lAeroGear-Push clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

balaji_gopal balajigopalnaidu at gmail.com
Wed May 10 01:09:02 EDT 2017

Problem: Not able to build the project both using xcode and ionic cli, I do
get the below error.

ld: library not found for -lAeroGear-Push clang: error: linker command
failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

What I am trying to do:

For push notification, I am using aerogear cordova plugin, it works fine in
Android but in iOS I do face lot of issues, Is there any solution for this?

Is there any other way to implement a push notification in Ionic 2 and 3?

Your system information:

Cordova CLI: 6.5.0
Ionic Framework Version: 2.0.0-rc.3
Ionic CLI Version: 2.2.3
Ionic App Lib Version: 2.2.1
Ionic App Scripts Version: 0.0.44
ios-deploy version: 1.9.1
ios-sim version: 5.0.13
OS: macOS Sierra
Node Version: v6.9.5
Xcode version: Xcode 8.3.2 Build version 8E2002