[Aerogear-users] Is Jboss EAP 6.4.0 GA still supported by Aerogear UPS?

jeff01 xfdeng at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 16:16:02 EDT 2017

Thanks for the reply.

Has this only .war file included in the 1.2.0-Final distribution, i.e.,
unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war, ever being tested working with JBoss EAP7?

Where is the unifiedpush-auth-server.war included in previous releases? Is
it NOT required in 1.2.0-Final release as it is NOT included in the release
bundle.

However, no documentations ever mentioned unifiedpush-auth-server.war or
unifiedpush-server-as7.war in  1.2.0-Final release, yet neither of them is
included in the official release.

Now after I dropped the unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war as suggested into
Jboss EAP7 running JDK 1.8, unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war.failed shows this
error:

"{\"WFLYCTL0080: Failed services\" =>
{\"jboss.undertow.deployment.default-server.default-host./ag-push\" =>
\"org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service
jboss.undertow.deployment.default-server.default-host./ag-push:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal character in path at index 1:
${ups.auth.server.url}
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal character in path
at index 1: ${ups.auth.server.url}
    Caused by: java.net.URISyntaxException: Illegal character in path at
index 1: ${ups.auth.server.url}\"}}"

What does this really mean? Can anyone help? I followed the instructions by
word at: https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/index/#deploy

To Aerogear UPS team,

We may really need to spend some time on the documentation as this is
impacting adoption. I have advocated this product since early stages but now
the documentation is really out of sync. Now I have concerns recommending
this product to new projects if this does not seem to improve. It is now so
confusing to get Aerogear UPS up and running from anew or from an older
version in the case of upgrade. I can volunteer my time but we need someone
from the team who knows the new version of this product to step up and lead
this effort.

Thank you.

--
Sent from: http://aerogear-users.1116366.n5.nabble.com/