[Aerogear-users] OpenShift Online2 sunset

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Sep 5 05:55:56 EDT 2017

Hello David,

thanks for reaching out on this. For Openshift 3 the AeroGear community did
develop a template for running UPS:
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/
tree/master/openshift

The UPS does have an export feature, so you could export your devices from
your Openshift2 instance, and use the import feature to re-import them into
your new Openshift 3 instance!

If you have more questions, or encounter problems, let us know!

Greetings,
Matthias

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 10:58 PM, Walto, David <
David.Walto at baystatehealth.org> wrote:

> Is the AeroGear Unified Push Server 1.1.3.final part of the OpenShift
> Online 2 that is being sunset at the end of sept?
>

> I can’t find any upgrade information about AeroGear on the Migrate to
> OpenShift Online 3 page.
>

> Thanks in advance for you answer.
>

> *David Walto*
>
> *Senior Application Engineer | EMR Engineering and Integration*
>
> *Baystate Health | Informatics & Technology*
>
> 1550 Main Street, Springfield, MA 01199 | p: 413-794-0627  | f:
> 413-794-5570
>

> ------------------------------
> Please view our annual report at http://www.bhannualreport.org
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
> contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
> designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
> you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error
> and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of
> it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication
> in error, please reply to the sender immediately or by telephone at
> 413-794-0000 and destroy all copies of this communication and any
> attachments. For further information regarding Baystate Health's privacy
> policy, please visit our Internet site at https://www.baystatehealth.org.

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf