[Apiman-user] @timestamp field

Marc Savy msavy at redhat.com
Fri Aug 7 05:30:07 EDT 2015

To share my IRC response with everyone:

10:15 msavy:
there are a bunch of different timestamps
depends which one you want to use, really
perhaps requestStart is the best choice

To give some context, there are several timestamps we collecting, including requestStart/requestEnd, serviceStart/serviceEnd, etc. Which one makes most sense as a canonical @timestamp is up to you, but I'd think perhaps `requestStart` makes most sense.