[Apiman-user] Token is not active.

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Fri Aug 14 12:08:34 EDT 2015

Hi Fadi,

Will be happy to investigate. Could you try another test for me, please?

Instead of setting the query parameter access_token, can you please instead use the Authorization header? This is a bit more resistant to some weirder forms of caching that might be going on in your pipeline.

Authorization: Bearer <token here>

Do *not* set the access_token query param.

In cURL you can do this by putting:

curl -v -H "Authorization: Bearer <token>" <url>

Regards,
Marc