[Apiman-user] Upgrade APIMan version

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Tue Aug 18 08:27:15 EDT 2015

As it is still early days for apiman, we haven't worked out a robust
upgrade process yet.  It's something that is on the roadmap.

The good news is that for keycloak the upgrade should be easy - just
copy your database over from the old install to the new one.

Sadly that won't work for apiman, as the database schema has changed.
I'm sorry to say that your best bet is probably to install apiman fresh
and then re-create your config either using the UI or the REST
interface.  In the future we plan on having an Export feature that will
export all the apiman config to a file for import into a different
server.  Such a feature will help a lot for upgrades.

-Eric