[Apiman-user] CORS

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Wed Aug 19 05:53:05 EDT 2015

I replicated your set up as far as I could, and I couldn't replicate your issue (perhaps your CORS setup is wrong?). Please see the JIRA comments and screenshots - https://issues.jboss.org/browse/APIMAN-516

Either way, I also fixed a bug unrelated to your problem, so please re-build the plugins before trying again :-).