[Apiman-user] Plugins

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Thu Aug 20 15:34:54 EDT 2015

Also I should point out that you can only use plans if you also create
at least one application (so that you can create a contract between the
application and the service).  Plans don't make sense without an
application, because without an API Key we won't know which plan is in
use for a particular request.

-Eric