[Apiman-user] Receiving HTML instead of JSON from Keycloak when trying to point apimanui to the API gateway

Paul Blair pblair at clearme.com
Tue Dec 15 11:46:17 EST 2015

I'm still seeing the same behavior.

Under "Clients > Settings" in Keycloak I turned on "Direct Access Grants
Enabled" -- is that the setting you were referring to?

I then tried also turning off "Standard Flow Enabled" and get back the
error: "Client is not allowed to initiate browser login with given
response_type. Standard flow is disabled for the client."

I get the same errors using a REST client.