[Apiman-user] Help with migrating to use postgres v2

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Mon Feb 16 11:24:19 EST 2015

I just realized I didn't mention anything about plugins.  You don't need
to do anything at all with plugins at this point.  In the future we will
hopefully have a nice long selection of community produced plugins, but
at the moment there really aren't any.  This means the plugin feature is
really so that you can create your own custom policies if needed.

Bottom line:  you can skip the plugins section of the admin. :)

-Eric