[Apiman-user] New Contributor

Brandon Gaisford bgaisford at punagroup.com
Sat Jun 6 19:19:36 EDT 2015

I know v.10 of WildFly has recently moved to JDK 1.8.  Perhaps I could make a branch off master and see what it takes to move APIMAN to WildFly 10 and JDK 1.8?  Simply track the project changes to support next WildFly release and JDK 1.8.  I have no context to know whether this is too big a bite to chew.  Just throwing to out there, standing by…

Brandon