[Apiman-user] Hawtio Based API Manager UI Developer Setup Issues

Brandon Gaisford bgaisford at punagroup.com
Mon Jun 15 00:24:10 EDT 2015

Hey All,

After googling around a bit and some trial and error, I was able to find a work around for the CORS issue.  One can start up chrome using a disable web security flag[1].  As per the link,

On OS X:

/Applications/Google\ Chrome.app/Contents/MacOS/Google\ Chrome —disable-web-security

On Windows:

Chrome.exe —disable-web-security

The link also outlines steps for Firefox, but I haven’t tried it.

Brandon

[1] https://blog.nraboy.com/2014/08/bypass-cors-errors-testing-apis-locally/