[Apiman-user] Using a header for versioning

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Mon Mar 16 06:37:05 EDT 2015

Hi Michael.

Thanks for your interest.  :)  It would be a relatively easy change to
allow this (although currently it's not supported out of the box).  You
have a couple of options including:

1) Create a feature request in JIRA for us to add this feature
(https://issues.jboss.org/browse/APIMAN)

2) Create your own custom version of the API Gateway (not as hard as it
sounds!)

3) Contribute a patch that adds support for this (Starting point here:
https://github.com/apiman/apiman/blob/master/gateway/platforms/servlet/src/main/java/io/apiman/gateway/platforms/servlet/GatewayServlet.java#L264)

-Eric