[Apiman-user] Using a header for versioning

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Tue Mar 17 09:57:12 EDT 2015

Hi Michael,

It just happens that I've been working on a very simple plug-in which
may do what you want.

Please check out: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/APIMAN-339 and look at
the last line in particular.

For the initial version it'd just be a simple list of fields you can
access implemented very basically, but in the future we could make it a
bit more sophisticated.

Regards,
Marc