[Apiman-user] Configure keystore, truststore, password for Vertx

Charles Moulliard cmoulliard at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 07:27:11 EST 2015

I was talking about https between the client (A) and apiman (B)

I suppose that different combinations are possible ...

1) No HTTPS

Client (App) <-- HTTP -> apiman <-- HTTP --> Service (API)

2) HTTPS / HTTP

Client (App) <-- HTTPS -> apiman <-- HTTP--> Service (API)

3) HTTPS / HTTPS

Client (App) <-- HTTPS --> apiman <-- HTTPS --> Service (API)

What is not currently supportly is mutual SSL between client (A) &
Apiman (B) (= client will send its certificate for validation & auth) ?