[Apiman-user] service not being published to gateway after restart?

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Tue Oct 13 07:23:58 EDT 2015

When a service is published to the gateway, that configuration is saved
in the gateway's persistent registry.  By default (in the latest version
of apiman) the gateway uses elasticsearch to store its registry
information.  So ideally you should run elasticsearch as a separate
docker container, making sure that you have an appropriate persistent
volume attached so that any data added to ES survives a docker restart.
  Then you can configure apiman to use that external ES.

There is documentation in the Installation Guide that explains how to
use an external elasticsearch cluster.

-Eric