[Apiman-user] Question about OAuth2 (apiman & keycloak)

Charles Moulliard cmoulliard at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 03:39:10 EDT 2015

Thx for the info. To be complete, these links are also very valuable to
understand the JWT (Token issued by Keycloak)

https://scotch.io/tutorials/the-anatomy-of-a-json-web-token
https://developer.atlassian.com/static/connect/docs/latest/concepts/understanding-jwt.html

and to decode token based 64 to a more human readable

http://jwt.io/