[Apiman-user] HTTP Methods

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 16:41:35 EDT 2015

Fadi,

I've double checked the git log, and just to reiterate...

   - For the `1.1.x` series you need to build the latest HEAD of
apiman-plugins (i.e. git checkout remotes/origin/1.1.x && mvn clean install)
   - For the `1.2.x` series you can use release
`1.2.0.Alpha1`<https://github.com/apiman/apiman-plugins/commit/48bfedffc70f63844e0603447d5cd9d48b994a98>
(this should work fine with 1.1.x)

The error message you're seeing is never generated in the fixed versions.

Regards,
Marc