[Apiman-user] How to update backend implementation URL for published Service without changing the version

Sanjay Melinamani mssanjay at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 02:58:02 EST 2016

Hi Eric,
Even after the restart, gateway is still using the OLD service
implementation URL. Do I have to rebuild the index, clear cache or do
something else??
When grepped for old URL, I can still see it in indices folder of elastic
search. I tried to clear cache and used refresh commands but did not work!

Appreciate if you can provide some more guidance here.

Thanks
Sanjay

>>> '{"endpoint":"http://NEW_URL