[Apiman-user] Status of 1.2.0?

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Mon Jan 11 11:27:02 EST 2016

The short answer is that 1.2.0.Final is good to go: We haven't released because we're updating the docs (well spotted!).

The longer answer is that Eric did some refactoring to change 'Service' => 'API' and 'Application' => 'Client App'. This changes various URIs, object names, etc, around apiman, which is likely to require some refactoring in your scripts.

Regards,
Marc