[Apiman-user] apiman-gateway.public-endpoint property

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Tue Jan 12 08:55:04 EST 2016

That property should still apply in 1.2.x - it's needed because the
Gateway is responsible for reporting its own base location.  This base
location is used to figure out a "real" URL to use when invoking managed
APIs.  Since often times the app server doesn't know what its external
endpoint is (often due to a load balancer or firewall) it usually needs
to be configured in the properties file.

Anyway, that property is only relevant for the Gateway.

-Eric