[Apiman-user] Authorization policy with Web Service

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Tue Jan 26 08:11:13 EST 2016

The Authorization policy is specific to RESTful APIs - it uses the HTTP
verb (as you noted) when determining if a request is allowed.  In fact,
we've recently updated the UI to provide a drop-down for the Verb rather
than having people type it in.

To perform Authorization using the SOAPAction HTTP header, I think we
need a new policy.

If you're up for doing that yourself, fantastic.  If not then please add
a JIRA feature request and we'll get something built when we can.  It
shouldn't be very difficult.

-Eric