[Apiman-user] Transformer policy plugin issue

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 10:59:19 EDT 2016

The transformation policy may not be suitable for converting soap to
json.  Soap is xml, for sure, but it has a pretty specific format.  I'm
not sure a direct mapping with JSON is possible, so you might need a
custom plugin policy to accomplish this.

That said, I would have expected the JsonToXmlTransformer to at least be
invoked on the request payload, even if the results aren't exactly what
is needed.

Can you please open a JIRA for this bug?

https://issues.jboss.org/projects/APIMAN

Thanks,

Eric