[Apiman-user] Different API version-Contract Creation

Mohan Joyappa mjoyappa at EBSCO.COM
Fri Jun 10 13:38:30 EDT 2016

Hi Eric,

I have following scenario. I have two version of same API. Version 1 of API is the base version and version 2 of API has some additional changes to it (like some extra policy and what not). When I try to create a contract for my clientApp, I get to select what version of API I need to use as shown below

[cid:image003.png at 01D1C31D.59B13A70]

So if I select API version 1.0 and click on OK, contract is always created with latest version of API no matter what other older version of API you have.

[cid:image004.png at 01D1C31D.59B13A70]

Is this intentionally designed? If yes, the first step to choose a particular API version while creating a contract is somewhat misleading to me.

Best
Mohan Joyappa