[Apiman-user] apiman Production Deployment

Ashish Patel Ashish.Patel at futureretail.in
Wed Jun 15 07:40:01 EDT 2016

Hi Eric,

No issue with two separate Gateway for API Developers, they shall choose appropriate one. Had query on the overall deployment architecture, sent yesterday on same subject. Appreciate if you can look into it and suggest ?

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish Patel

"Scientists investigate that which already is;Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein.