[Apiman-user] apiman Production Deployment

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 15:05:36 EDT 2016

I think your best bet may be to set up a periodic transfer of metrics
data from the cloud to on-premise so that all your metrics are in a
single ES instance.  I believe ES has some tools to help with this, but
I don't have enough expertise in ES to be sure.

As for apiman, at the moment it can only interrogate a single metrics
store for data.

-Eric