[Apiman-user] LIVE APIMAN deployments and Performance

Tomas Žuklys tomas.zuklys at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 01:58:59 EDT 2016

Hi APIMAN Gurus,

Disregarding recent Red Hat announcement on 3scale acquisition and knowing
that Red Hat will now be working on merging the 3scale and apiman
technologies, we are still thinking of APIMAN as the main candidate for API
management (Policy Enforcement) solution.

Do you know any LIVE deployments of APIMAN with scale larger than 200 TPS
per node?

Any idea how many APIMAN LIVE deployments are there?

Could you point me to some performance benchmarks of APIMAN, are there any?

Is APIMAN stable enough for going to PRODUCTION?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Tomas Zuklys