[Apiman-user] Disable bundled Elasticsearch when using external instance

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Wed May 25 15:50:59 EDT 2016

Sorry, I forgot to answer this question.

There's no way to *disable* it - but you can simply delete the
deployment.  For example:

rm -f
~/apiman-1.2.6.Final/wildfly-10.0.0.Final/standalone/deployments/apiman-es.*

Basically there is a simple WAR file that bundles up and deploys the
embedded ES instance called "apiman-es.war".  Delete it and you're good
to go.

-Eric