[Apiman-user] Any expiry settings for Clients ?

Ashish Patel ashish.patel at futuregroup.in
Sat Aug 12 09:01:20 EDT 2017

Thanks Marc.

Sorry for late reply on below thread as I was travelling.

When you explicitly inspected the apiman_gateway index in ES, were the records you expected missing? [Ashish] Didn't check at that time,  will check next time it occurs.

There's certainly no functionality in Apiman that expires/auto-deletes Client Apps [Ashish] Thanks, then it could be a bug where I have to find the reproducible steps.

- Could you be running some scripts that auto-retire records or data in your ES cluster?
- Is some other part of your system retiring those resources (i.e. not Apiman but some script you've written)

[Ashish]: Both of above question's answer is No. We don't have any scripts running in system.

Thanks & Regards,
Ashish Patel

When you explicitly inspected the apiman_gateway index in ES, were the records you expected missing?

There's certainly no functionality in Apiman that expires/auto-deletes Client Apps, and I'm not aware of any other community users (most of whom are using ES, I think) experiencing this problem.

A few thoughts:

- Could you be running some scripts that auto-retire records or data in your ES cluster?
- Is some other part of your system retiring those resources (i.e. not Apiman but some script you've written)

I've added in Miro & Jakub to see whether they have any thoughts with their QE experience.