[Apiman-user] Proxy headers missing for processing policies

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Mon Aug 21 10:50:57 EDT 2017

GitHub is back up.  Here is the code (when running the servlet version of
the gateway, not the vert.x version) that reads the inbound HTTP request
headers, copying them into the ApiRequest bean:

https://github.com/apiman/apiman/blob/master/gateway/platforms/servlet/src/main/java/io/apiman/gateway/platforms/servlet/GatewayServlet.java#L263-L280

The only header that gets skipped is X-API-Version.

-Eric