[Apiman-user] Impact of adding extra fields in Rate Limiting Policy

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 08:38:41 EST 2017

Missed out part of my reply:

- If your manager is configured to use ElasticSearch the config will be in
the ElasticSearch.
- If your gateway registry is ElasticSearch the gateway config will also be
in ElasticSearch but a different "region". However one could be Infinispan
and another ElasticSearch, or SQL, etc.

> -          Where are we storing these information ? In Elastic Search, in
SQL  or somewhere else ?

To reiterate, it should be whatever you configured.

> -          Will these changes make any impact on other components ?

Should not have an impact.

> -          Would you recommend this code change ?

Seems benign, if my assumptions are correct (other feedback welcome).