[Apiman-user] Would be possible to upgrade APIMan from 1.2.8 to 1.3.0?

Celso Agra celso.agra at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 10:40:37 EDT 2017

Also, when I try to access some API with an APIKey, i got this error

{"responseCode":500,"message":"No client found for API Key
xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx","trace":"io.apiman.gateway.engine.beans.exceptions.InvalidContractException:
No client found for API Key xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx\n\tat
io.apiman.gateway.engine.es.CachingESRegistry.getContract(CachingESRegistry.java:78)\n\tat
io.apiman.gateway.engine.impl.SecureRegistryWrapper.getContract(SecureRegistryWrapper.java:154)\n\tat
io.apiman.gateway.engine.impl.ApiRequestExecutorImpl.execute(ApiRequestExecutorImpl.java:361)\n\tat
io.apiman.gateway.platforms.servlet.GatewayServlet.doAction(GatewayServlet.java:177)\n\tat
io.apiman.gateway.platforms.servlet.GatewayServlet.service(GatewayServlet.java:78)\n\tat
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)\n\tat
io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletHandler.handleRequest(ServletHandler.java:85)\n\tat
io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.ServletSecurityRoleHandler.handleRequest(ServletSecurityRoleHandler.java:62)\n\tat
io.undertow.servlet.handlers.ServletDispatchingHandler.handleRequest(ServletDispatchingHandler.java:36)\n\tat
org.wildfly.extension.undertow.security.SecurityContextAssociationHandler.handleRequest(SecurityContextAssociationHandler.java:78)\n\tat
io.undertow.server.handlers.PredicateHandler.handleRequest(PredicateHandler.java:43)\n\tat
io.undertow.servlet.handlers.security.SSLInformationAssociationHandler.handleRequest(SSLInformationAssociationHandler.java:131)\n\tat

--
---
*Celso Agra*