[Apiman-user] Response when gateway cannot connect to the API implementation

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Thu May 4 15:35:36 EDT 2017

Hi Scott,

Which implementation are you using?

We actually just quietly released 1.3.0.Final (will be officially released
once I finish the rafts of new documentation, website, blog, etc).

Perhaps you can quickly replicate the scenario to see if the error still
occurs in the same manner, else I'll try to improve it for the next release.

WF10
http://downloads.jboss.org/apiman/1.3.0.Final/apiman-distro-wildfly10-1.3.0.Final-overlay.zip

Vert.x Gateway
http://downloads.jboss.org/apiman/1.3.0.Final/apiman-distro-vertx-1.3.0.Final.zip