[Apiman-user] DockerHub build(s) of Apiman master commit now available

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Tue Nov 14 11:56:46 EST 2017

Hi,

We will now be deploying successful master builds of our all-in-one
Wildfly10 image to DockerHub. To get it:

     docker pull apiman/on-wildfly10:master

As this is based on the latest commit it should not be considered
stable and is for testing, developers, advanced users, etc.

At some point in the near future we hope to have high-quality Vert.x
gateway container builds (via internal and external contributors).
More on that soon!

We've also had a lot of demand for updated OpenShift images, so it's
something we're also working on.

Regards,
Marc