[Apiman-user] How to solve the conflict about CORS and the X-API-Key in header?

Marc Savy marc.savy at redhat.com
Mon Oct 2 08:18:35 EDT 2017

If I understand your questions correctly: by default CORS does not allow
any custom headers to be sent in the request. This means that Apiman does
not receive the X-API-Key header and necessarily can't figure out how to
route the request. The same CORS restriction does not exist with query
parameters so if you provide it with the query param you'll be okay.

Perhaps a (partial) solution to some of these kinds of CORS issues is for
Apiman to always indicate that the X-API-Key header is allowed.

Regards,
Marc